220.127.116.11 Vega (2014-06-27)
- API documentation cleanup
2.0.0 Vega (2014-06-12)
- Implemented in C#/.NET. No Erlang runtime is required anymore.
- The client side API has been completely redesigned. It is object oriented and should be much more intuitive now.
- The uZone client implementation offloads a lot of responsibility from the application code. It automatically handles many uZone system notifications and keeps synchronized node and instance lists. Client applications no longer need to do these tasks manually.
- Configuration file format changed from Erlang style to much more user-friendly JSON syntax.
- Instance process monitoring has been added. This feature monitors the health of each running instance process and forcibly kills it if it gets into an unresponsive state.
- And much more.