- Request.WaitUntilDone() now waits for any request callback to finish. This means that any code placed in a request callback will be executed before the coroutine proceeds. It makes the outcome more deterministic when using callbacks and coroutines in conjunction.
- Fixed an issue where MapReduce operations only returned one item from the reduce phase output.
- Fixed a minor issue where data encoded as JSON could be be interpreted as BitStream when read back, confusing the deserializer. (Note that this can still be a problem if Riak is hosted on Mac OS.)
- Added a Highscore List example project that shows how to implement a database-backed highscore system in Unity using uGameDB.
- Updated the How to: Riak on VirtualBox manual page with info on how to configure your Linux with a static IP address.
- Support for Get, Set and Remove operations on key/value pairs.
- Unity-integrated workflow using coroutines.
- Serialization of game data to JSON, which enables you to read the data from external systems.
- Serlalization of game data to BitStream, which is a tightly packed and flexible binary format.
- Redundancy and failure-tolerance on the database server side through collaboration of several database nodes.